Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bow Chika Wow Wow ♥

There's nothing special with this post, I just wanna share this song which has been playing not only on my playlist but on my mind as well.. I've been greeting all my tweeps using the lyrics of this song, from morning to evening.. I dont know why or how I got addicted with it, I just found myself, one day, singing this song all day.. One friend even tweeted me, "@iamcass: LSS teh? :D kanina pa yan ah! haha!" that's what she replied when I tweeted "@andymanuel: #NowPlaying Bow Chika Wow Wow". That's the title of the song I've been listening to for almost a month now. Try to listen to this song, you might get the same feeling! If you dont, it wont matter.. There's just no way to stop my addiction with this song, bad comments wont help either! Here's the video of Bow Chika Wow Wow from Youtube. 


(I do not own the video, credits to the owner. Description from Youtube: Music video by Mike Posner Featuring Lil Wayne performing Bow Chicka Wow Wow ft. Lil Wayne. (C) 2011 J Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment)

1 comment: