Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Welcome Bunny Ehy!!!

Hi!!! Let me introduce myself first..

I'm Andy, some call me Ehy(pronounced as "A"). I'm not quite into blogging, though I love reading some blog posts. Being unemployed for a month now gave me the urge to somehow express my thoughts and ideas. I was a call center agent for two years. I'm not used to stay home and do nothing all day. I've been active on twitter(http://twitter.com/#!/andymanuel) and facebook but cant actually tell everything there so when I realized I have more thoughts that I want to be put into words, I decided to create an account here. I actually dont know how or where to start, or what to discuss first, so let me just give you basic information about me to give you the first step on knowing me(for those who dont know me yet).

Name: Andy Manuel
Birthday: October 10
Location: Dasmariñas, Cavite
Studied at: IJMC(Elementary and High School), DLSU-D(Undergraduate)
Twitter Username: andymanuel

and this is the start, WELCOME Andy!!! WELCOME Bunny Ehy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment