Friday, October 11, 2013

Bente Kwatro

It's been a while since I last posted here. And since I just celebrated my birthday, I decided to write a post again.

I feel so blessed to be celebrating my 24th birthday.  Life itself is what I celebrate. My existence. Every detail of it. Every single moment of the 24 years that made me become the person I am now. There may be times that I find it difficult to be in my shoes, but still, I am thankful that God made me able to understand and accept what's served on my plate. With that, I thank God for the intelligence he blessed me with.

I thank God that He surrounded me with people who will help me grow as a person. Who will help me accept and respect differences. People who will either love or hate me. People whom I either love or hate. To all the people who became part of my 24 years, thank you.

After 24 years, here I am. Happy. Thankful. Rejoicing.              

No comments:

Post a Comment